Sunday, August 18, 2024

Grateful for Another Day of Life

 


 Being grateful to get another day of life is a good thing.

Those of us in the winter of our lives know how important it is to deeply appreciate every single breath that we take.

Everyone has things for which they are grateful and that are dear to their individual hearts and minds.

Truly, each day there are endless things for which to be grateful.

Today I am deeply grateful for all blog peeps.  

Your visits and comments each day fill my heart with warmth and joy.

As I write this, thinking of other things I am grateful for, here is a one second run down:  my faith in God, writing, my adult children, their spouses, my five beautiful grandchildren, my four sisters, candles, dear friends, a new pink cellphone case, pink roses, art, music, theater, ice cream, and food.

May your day be filled with a deep appreciation for life, too, and may you also experience the gift of laughter today.

WOULD YOU TELL US A FEW OF THE THINGS FOR WHICH YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR ON THIS DAY IN AUGUST?

2 comments:

Diane Stetson said...

I’m thankful for another day of life too Susan. And the place I live and the people I know and my faith and church and all Gods gifts of nature and my family and on and on.

Shug said...

Such beautiful things to be grateful for Susan. I too am very thankful each day for the refreshing breath of life. I certainly do appreciate so many more things in life, now that I am older. I am thankful that I found your blog...it is very uplifting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails