Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The Singing Teapot


This Christmas season, many friends have stopped by for tea.

As luck would have it, a few years ago, in a thrift store, I found a very unique and special teapot.

It's pretty but not gorgeous. 


However, once the hot tea is inside, and one lifts up the pot to pour, music comes out!

Yes, it plays "We Wish You a Merry Christmas."

Then, when the pot is placed back onto the table, it's silent.

Just to see the looks on the faces of people who have poured tea from the musical pot is very precious.

The singing teapot makes the holiday merry!



WHAT IS YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE TEA?

7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh Susan - I just love that - how unique!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

What a fun little teapot! :)

agatek said...

Gorgeous!

Linda O'Connell said...

What a delightful tea pot, sure to make a guest smile. I'll bet your small ones would love having hot chocolate poured from this.

Patti said...

I think it's a beautiful teapot, and that it sings makes it even more so. I have never heard of a singing teapot. What a great find in that thrift store.

My favorite tea right now is Harney and Sons hot cinnamon spice. It is perfect for cold winter days.

diane stetson said...

So cute...I like chocolate mint tea...also Earl Grey

Red Rose Alley said...

What a wonderful singing tea pot. How original and sweet is that? It must be so nice to share it with friends when they come over. I am wondering where the music comes out of it and plays?

~Sheri

*my favorite tea is English Breakfast, but I love green tea and a nice chamomile at night. : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails