Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Rose Arbor

Rose arbors are very romantic.

They are reminiscent of old-fashioned gardens.




Covered with flowers on vines, they are even more beautiful.

Several years ago, for Father's Day, my daughter and son-in-law installed a rose arbor in 
our backyard.

We all chipped in to finance it for hubs.

I just love the rose arbor.

This year, it's covered with big, fat purple clematis that, for some unknown reason, are all bunched together.

Peonies bob their heavy, gorgeous heads on the sides of the arbor.

A very happy frog swings from the middle of the arbor.

The sweet little fellow never fails to elicit a smile when I see him.


  Our arbor also has pink faux roses and it's soooooo pretty.

DO YOU LIKE ROSE ARBORS?

6 comments:

My Tata's Cottage said...

Your rose arbor and that frog both made me smile. I am so happy I stopped by. I hope your day is filled with many good things. xo

Chatty Crone said...

I do! I love yours too. I smile when I saw that frog too. Love the flowers. I bet your husband loves that.

Red Rose Alley said...

Love your rose arbor, Susan. It looks so charming with the roses dangling from it. And your little swinging frog is delightful.

Can you believe it's almost July, oh my!

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

The arbor is pretty but the frog on a swing stole my heart.

diane stetson said...

I love it...great job with all the flowers on it and around it and Mr. Froggie. I only have mini roses in my yard...red ones and yellow ones. No arbor....

Laurel Wood said...

I love your rose arbor and such a sweet Father’s Day gift. I nearly run out of the road whenever I see a rose arbor as I am driving around town!

Related Posts with Thumbnails