Sunday, April 25, 2021

A Peaceful Sunday

 

On this last Sunday in April, may you feel peace.

If anxieties and worries have been filling your heart, be gentle with yourself today.

There is nothing you cannot handle with God by your side.

 During times of duress and sorrow, I try to think of all the things to be thankful for. 

Even the smallest of pleasures, like the sound of the birds twittering outside the kitchen or  the sight of a bright colored flower, make the list in my mind.

May you find peace in your heart today. 

 

That is my wish for you.

WHAT HELPS YOU MAINTAIN PEACE? CAN YOU SHARE WITH US?

 

 

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

Quiet classical music from my Alexa device brings me peace...prayer and reading gives me peace. Peace to you and all the family today as we end the month of April this week.

Laurel Wood said...

Hi Susan, beautiful pictures in your post, I recently found a nice, clean, safe city park with walking trails, a lake etc. and it gives me joy to visit and watch and listen to the birds. I also have enjoyed the pretty azaleas and irises blooming around town.
Sending my prayers and love to you and yours.

Linda O'Connell said...

Being outdoors when it is warm makes me grateful and helps calm me. Nature knows. Wishing you comfort.

Red Rose Alley said...

Thank you, dear Susan. Such a lovely post. I hope you are finding comfort right now in your grief. The little things you mentioned like a single flower or a dove cooooing in the distance surely makes a difference. : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails