Monday, June 7, 2021

The Gifts of Nature

 The back yard at our house gets a lot of sunshine-speckled shade.

That's thanks to numerous trees that look to be hundreds of years old.

There are few things more relaxing than stretching out on the lounge, not far from the trickling fountain.

 It's the perfect place to take a nice nap.

Looking up into the massive trees makes a person's heart overflow with gratitude.

 The sight is absolutely majestic.  

The gifts of nature are truly wondrous and given to us to enjoy free-of-charge.  

We know who to thank!

 WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO TO RELAX?


3 comments:

diane stetson said...

Oh I love to open my sliding glass door in my bedroom as my backyard is like a forest. I love the breeze from the trees and I read in my green chair...wonderful.

Linda O'Connell said...

i enjoying sitting inthe backyard, lsitening to bird song, watching plump chipmunks frolic under the bird feeder. One little stinker withhis jaws stuffed bit a squirrle in its belly.

Red Rose Alley said...

The trees in your back yard are beautiful, and it looks like they provide so much shade for you, Susan. I would love to take a nap in my back yard area, but I'm afraid that a squirrel would sit right on me and play tricks hehehehe.

That first picture is very nice, Susan. I love trees, especially old ones. : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails