Friday, August 6, 2021

Call of the Sheep Painting


 For reasons unknown, sheep have always been special to me.

Anything to do with sheep draws me in like a gigantic magnet.

So when my little east coast granddaughter said she loved a certain painting she found while perusing a yard sale with me, I bought it for her.

It ended up staying in my house because of the sheep.


They are all over the yard shown in the painting and I just loved them.

While trying to begin the arduous process of downsizing, this painting came into my hands.

Keep, sell, or give it away was the question of the day.

Guess which one I chose?

WHAT DO SHEEP MAKE YOU THINK OF?

3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

I like sheep too, Susan. Maybe they are special to you because they are sweet and gentle animals. I guess you kept this painting, right? And how special that you found it with your granddaughter while browsing at a yard sale. My neighbor is having a garage sale at the end of the month, and I can't wait. I get first dibs on the goodies haha. : )

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

That pastoral scene has a nice feel to it. I hope you display it and think of your sweet little one.

diane stetson said...

Oh Susan, This looks just like a sheep farm I went to on my trip to Ireland. Even the stones surrounding it are exactly like the ones there. We saw a sheep shearing and saw how the sheep dog got them into their pens. It was very interesting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails