Sunday, August 8, 2021

The Meows Have It...


Indonesian cat folk art is unique, colorful, and fun.

In the past, a downstairs collection has been highlighted in this blog.

 However, some of the Indonesian cats remain upstairs in an office.


Consequently, since they were not included in past posts, they are being shown to you today.
 

This really is a very unique collection that makes me wonder who the original artists are, how old they are, and where in Indonesia they live.


DO YOU HAVE A UNIQUE COLLECTION OF ANY KIND OR KNOW ANYONE WHO DOES?  CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT IT?

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Your Indonesian cats are delightful, Susan. You have quite a collection. It's wonderful to have items from different places in the world. I have a few things that the girls brought back for me in their travels to Europe. I want to get a little cabinet to display them, but this house is also very small, and don't know where I'd put it. I love seeing all your treasures, and I hope you have a good week, Susan.

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

That is a unique collectuon of kitties.

Related Posts with Thumbnails