Monday, October 11, 2021

Dolls, Candy, and More

  

A few days ago, in a post titled "Candy Heaven,"  we told you about a super duper toy and candy store and promised a look at a few more things they carried.

So today, we'll show you some of the adorable dollies for little ones that are for sale there.

(I have no association of any kind with the store and just like to share things with you that have interested me.)



In addition, there is a Halloween table that's definitely spooky.

The old gent looks pretty real and when he's activated, he becomes an even scarier fellow.  

 

YOWSERS!

DO YOU EVER START YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING EARLY?


4 comments:

diane stetson said...

No I do not shop early for Christmas and never have. My children send me a list around the middle of November and I shop from that list to make sure they get what they want.

Red Rose Alley said...

Those are the cutest rag dolls. They would make great gifts for children. That is one scary fellow at the candy table. The table is festive with an assortment of candy. I'm glad you had such a good time in this candy store I'd love to go in there with you and just browse, and buy a few goodies for
ourselves. ; )

I smiled at your question, Susan, because I usually don't start Christmas shopping until November, but yesterday when I was at the Dollar store I saw
a Christmas gnome kitchen dish towel and had to buy it. I have a thing for
gnomes. I'm going to pick things up here and there starting right now for the little ones.

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

Cute dollies! And yes I shop all year for stocking stuffers, but our family only has three littles, so mst want gift cards/cash. Easy peasy.

Nellie said...

Oh, yes! I begin Christmas shopping early! Already have some gifts in the house! I love to display seasonal objects to create the mood, but seasonal candies are the best!😉😋

Related Posts with Thumbnails