Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Oh Christmas Tree (Tea Pot), Oh Christmas Tree...

 One of the activities loved most by my grandchildren is having tea parties.

Even the little boys really get into them. 

I always make chocolate milk "tea" or hot chocolate.

 At Easter time, I have a bunny rabbit set that has brought many dozens of smiles every time we use it.

 Well, at the thrift store the other day, guess what treasure found will be part of this year's Christmas?

It's a Christmas tree tea pot!

Oh, it's so adorable and it cost less than $5. 

Looking ahead to Christmas, it will look so pretty at a kids' holiday season tea party.

 

WHAT IS A FUN ACTIVITY YOU LIKE TO DO WITH KIDS?

3 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Just darling!! Love it!
Hugs,Debbie

Red Rose Alley said...

The Christmas tea pot is delightful, Susan. You find so many unique treasures at the thrift store. I wish we could go in there and browse together. It will be so nice for a tea party, and I like the fact that you make hot chocolate for the kids, very clever. I love hot chocolate this time of year.

It's always a joy to see the treasures you buy. There's only one thrift store here in the mountains, and haven't visited yet. I do love the antique store and go in there often.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

Very sweet little tea pot. I have a Santa tea pot which I put out on my dining room table each Christmas season. I use it more as a decoration than serving tea in it ...ha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails