Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Color Alive!



Color in home decor,  as well as in clothing, spiffs things up.

 When seeing a colorful shirt, bracelet or earrings, it makes a person smile and feel happy.

So when seeing beautifully patterned pillows for the first time, that my daughter bought for her living room, WOW!   

They also  popped with color.

I think she got them in Home Goods, one of my very favorite shopping places. 

It is stuffed to the gills with all the things one does not need but loves.

DO YOU USE LOTS OF COLOR OR DO YOU PREFER A MORE SUBDUED LOOK?

5 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Wow, these pillows have a lot of color, and I bet that's in right now. Haven't been to Home Goods in a long time, Susan, and I really miss shopping there, cause it's one of my favorites. I like that first pillow a lot. I have more calming colors in my house, but I do love a pop of color sometimes, especially in the Spring and Summer. : )

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

It's the subdued look I like. I have mostly pastel and white and very light beige in my living room. Everyone has different tastes.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Love those pillows. I use lots of color and pattern. The more the merrier.

Jim Handy man said...

Nice article with great info, thank you guys for sharing such a great blog. Check it out in the meantime. handyman services alexandria va offering deck cleaning and repairing services.

Wordle USA said...

Great Blog, You Are Great Information us. Thanks for sharing this information! Here I am sharing some information about USA Wordle. Thanks, admin for writing a cool article. I'm waiting for your next article. Thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails