Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Fragrant Flowers


Hello Dear Blog Peeps:

I hope each person who celebrated Easter had a beautiful holiday.

Now that it is all over, it's back to regular life.

Many people may have  some extra plants and flowers in their homes or apartments,  remnants of the beautiful Easter season.

Enjoy each bloom and every sniff of  the fragrances from flowers in your midst.


 I have tons of hyacinth bulbs, thanks to a friend who buys lots of hyacinths but, once the flowers have bloomed,  usually ditches the bulbs. 

This year, she gave them to me in a big box.

Could someone out there in blog land tell me how to preserve the bulbs in order to have them bloom next year? 

Incidentally, the little pink birdie, when wound up, hops frantically all around a table and garners lots of laughter!

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ACCOMPLISHED THIS WEEK?


2 comments:

My Tata's Cottage said...

Such pretty flowers! We had a wonderful Easter. Always good to be with our kids. Most of them anyway. Only one is across the country. I need to get the spare bedroom in order since Hannah and Jake will be here toward the end of JUne. The days fly by so I Need to get busy. Do you know Joyce at athomewithjemma.com? She knows a lot about gardening. I know she has great success with Dahlias. There is an art to different flowers and those are tricky. I was at a site called almanac.com/plant/growing-hyacinth-muscari with lots of good info. Your blog posts are also so lovely. I hope you have a beautiful new week.

diane stetson said...

I love my Easter Lily . It as four blooms on it now and is so pretty. Your pink ones are gorgeous too. I know they are your favorite color.

Related Posts with Thumbnails