Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The Preciousness of Time


This morning, the thought of how precious time is came into my mind.

We are given a specific number of hours each day. 

How we use them is up to us.

 I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to frittering away time.

It's so easy to do.

Sometimes the day begins as I'm making the bed and before I know it, it's time to turn down the covers and go to sleep. 

The day goes by in a flash.

So I've determined to make better use of my time, even though my life is in a very big state of flux.

Changes are rearing their heads like gargantuan dragons.

 

But each moment counts so we must make the most of it.


HOW DO YOU LIKE TO SPEND YOUR TIME?

5 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Thank you for this gentle reminder to make the most of our time and that each moment counts. Such beautiful words on here this morning, Susan. And your little angel in the window with the green beams of light, what a great photo that is. Love the last photo of the flower too. You can see all the detail in the flower.

Have a sweet day.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

Each day is a gift from God especially when you get older. I love to spend time reading each day and also singing and playing the piano. Those things give me great joy and brighten up my day.

Terra said...

I like your post; each moment can be precious and I thank God during the day, often for the seemingly small things, like your beautiful flowers. Sometimes I write Joy and Play on my to do lists.

Merlesworld said...

You are right some days go by so fast but some last forever wet rainy days seam never ending......

Linda O'Connell said...

I am always more priductive when the weather is sunny and warm. I seem to be infused with energy. maybe I have a solar battery inside me. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails