Sunday, May 1, 2022

Choose Happy

 It's always fun to stop in at a local thrift store, whenever traveling to a new city or town.

While in Colorado last year, I found a darling wooden sign that reads, simply, "CHOOSE HAPPY."

The flowers on it are done in pink, my favorite color.

I thought it'd be a great souvenir of my wonderful trip and less than $3, too!

 Of course, it came home with me.

It's on my bedroom dresser and is a great reminder of what should be done on a daily basis----choose happy.

 HOW DO YOU TRY TO STAY HAPPY? CAN YOU SHARE WITH US?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

Play some happy music...that always makes me smile.

Red Rose Alley said...

Susan, I like your "choose happy" sign. It looks just like the one Jess bought me, but mine says, "hello beautiful," and the roses are a softer pink. This is a nice keepsake from your Colorado trip that you can look at and remember.

Have a peaceful Sunday, Susan. It is surely my favorite day of the week.....no bills, no schedules, no errands, just rest. : )

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

Spring flowers make me feel happy and peaceful and excited for warmer weather. Blessings to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails