Monday, August 22, 2022

Peace


 Sometimes the quest for peace must be fierce.

Being in the middle of a huge move is anything but peaceful.

It's chaotic, frustrating, and exceedingly overwhelming. 

So looking for peace in the midst of it has been challenging beyond belief.

It's hard to envision things stabilizing when one is drowning among plastic bins, random lamps, tables, bookshelves, files, and endless boxes.

 Yet, if I make myself stop and just sit, even for a few seconds, it helps because I've come far enough in life to know that "This, too, shall pass."

My three little pink angels stained glass hanging made the cut and is coming to the apartment with me.

The angels are also shown at night, against the soon-to-be disconnected backyard lights. 

HOW DO YOU SEEK PEACE IN THE MIDDLE OF A WILD STORM?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

I seek peace though the power of prayer. Know that you are never alone as HE is always besides you and will guide you through every storm of life.

Red Rose Alley said...

I find peace through the storm by knowing that when everything else is against us, Jesus is right there and never leaves us. Saying the Rosary is truly a way to find peace also. You are wise, and at least you know something that some might not, and it will keep you going, "this, too, shall pass." Hang in there, Susan. Thinking of you today, my special and dear friend.

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

That little bundle of angels would hang on my front door. It is adorable and the message is powerful. When you feel overwhelmed,pause. Thinking of you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails