Saturday, October 8, 2022

Birthday Month Came to a Close

 The first time a friend said she  celebrated her birthday for an entire month, it sounded a little crazy.

Why restrict one's arrival on the planet to one day, she questioned.

 After that discovery, I decided to follow suit and walk in my friend's footsteps!

 All month celebrations followed for several years.

Believe it or not, it wasn't that hard to celebrate for the entire birthday month.

Doing big and little niceties for one's self is wonderful.

 The blooms shown in today's post were from my son and daughter-in-law! So beautiful!

One of my sisters gave me the beauties below:

The birthday month is now over but the month's memories, hopefully, will last forever.

Life is, despite challenges and problems, quite good.

WHAT DO YOU LOOK FORWARD TO EACH MORNING?



2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Jess likes to celebrate her birthday all month too haha. I think it's a nice idea. We need to treat ourselves at least one month, right? The flowers your son gave you are pretty, Susan. I like that pink rose tucked inside. What do I look forward to each morning?.....a cup of hot coffee with a danish on the side. Then, my day is already starting off good. : )

Have a restful weekend, dear friend. You have been doing so much lately. And doing it well.

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

I think a weekend long birthday is in order, but don't celebrate all month. I slept all weekend. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails