Thursday, April 27, 2023

Cool Place to Eat

 


Going out to breakfast, lunch, or dinner makes a nice excursion.

Plus, whoever loves to eat finds it satisfying and fun.


 There's a restaurant in western Massachusetts called Ozzie's.  

Their breakfasts are phenomenal. 

Pretty watering cans in different colors, filled with faux flowers, rested on each windowsill.


 

On a recent trip there, I had eggs Benedict with bacon instead of the standard Canadian bacon (ham). 

 There were potatoes,too, and an English muffin. I also ordered the eggs with spinach and tomatoes!

Of course the hollandaise sauce on top tasted fabulous

Because the portion was large, only half got eaten.

A friend ordered chocolate chip pancakes and said they were yummy.

Lots of unique decorations adorned  Ozzie's.  

To be perfectly honest, I don't know if the figures were alligators or crocodiles but they sure were cute.

 Even the salt and pepper shakers were held by the animals!


 

TELL US ABOUT A PLACE YOU LIKE TO GO OUT TO EAT, WOULD YOU?

   




3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, what a charming place. This reminds me of my favorite place to eat for breakfast, Mimi's Cafe. Large portions and delicious muffins and coffee. Nel loves eggs Benedict, but at one time she felt very sick after having them and even had to go to the hospital. I love the pink watering can in the restaurant. It looks like a cozy and charming place with good food. So glad you got to visit there with a friend, Susan. Those chocolate pancakes look amazing. I always get pancakes when I go out for breakfast. : )

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

That looks like such a fun place. I know you enjoyed it.

diane stetson said...

I do not eat out often at all. I hardly ever go out to breakfast. I am so glad you got to enjoy that unique place. I love eggs benedict.

Related Posts with Thumbnails