Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Pillow Solution

Buying new pillows is a perfect way to add some pizazz to one's decor without spending a fortune.

Since pink is a favorite color around here, the two pillows seen in today's post turned out to be a great purchase.

Bright pink velvet is on one side of the pillows.

Turn them over and there's an eye-popping pattern.

They can be used with both solid sides or mixed.  

They look so pretty on the deep beige couch.

Does your living room need a pick-me-up for the spring? 

New pillows in your favorite color might just be the perfect solution.

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Yes my beige couch could use some new colorful pillows. Not sure where to shop for them though.

Red Rose Alley said...

Those pillows are so cute, Susan. I love the pop of color they bring to your couch. And I like that the other side is velvet. Yes, my couch needs a pick me up for Spring, but I have a blue couch, so it's kind of hard to find Spring pillows to match. But the color I have out right now for Spring decor is PINK! It seems to go with everything. I can why you love it so much.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails