Saturday, September 7, 2024

Small Surprises

 


 Autumn may be around the corner but summer's flowers are not yet aware of it.

In a pot that had been sprinkled with unknown wild flower seeds, long stems are climbing higher every day.

 A lovely white flower nods her head when I pass by on my way into the apartment.

The pink geranium is opening new buds daily but not in the colors of fall. They are all gorgeous pink! 

Sometimes we get wonderful surprises in life amid the chaos and disappointments.

 We must cherish the surprises and be deeply grateful when they come into our lives and make us smile.

Today, I wish you peace and, well, lots of surprises!


WHAT WAS YOUR MOST RECENT SURPRISE?


2 comments:

Shug said...

This white flower is a true beauty. I love surprises like this. I have had a cactus for many years and all of sudden, this past year, it had two beautiful yellow blooms. They each lasted two days, but I received so much joy out of the blooms while they lasted.

Red Rose Alley said...

My most recent surprise were the Disney dish towels that I went back for this morning, and they were still there! I love that lady statue in the front area of your house, Susan. And the pink geraniums are still coming along nicely.

Have a peaceful Sunday, dear one.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails