Thursday, November 26, 2009

And Let Us Give Thanks



It's here! Thanksgiving Day. The day of delicious food, friends, family, and, of course, Tom Turkey!

It's also the day to truly give thanks for an avalanche of blessings. Anyone who can read this post can give thanks for the gift of eyesight. One can only imagine what it's like to live in darkness.

Anyone who can go to the oven and take out ol' Tom is lucky....lucky to have a turkey to cook, a stove to cook it in, and a house or apartment in which to have a stove and so on.

I'm so thankful for all the veggies, turkey, and side dishes. Also for friends and family members with whom to share.

Today, I wish each and every person in blog land a wonderful, peaceful Thanksgiving. Each of you is another reason for me to be thankful this year. Writing again makes me so happy!

To everyone (and anyone) who takes the time to read my blog, THANK YOU. You are very special to me.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

1 comment:

diane stetson said...

Everything was just delicious at your house today Susan. I'm SO very happy I flew across country to have Thanksgiving dinner with you, my daughter and other family members....It made me very thankful! xo Diane

Related Posts with Thumbnails