Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthday Bash for a One-Year-Old


This must be the summer of the birthdays. 

This baby boy's first birthday bash was a blast.  Take a look. Oh! He's even going to tell you about his par-tay in his own words!


       "Hi Everybody. It's not every day that you turn one year old. My Mom and Baba gave me the bash of the century.


My room has always been decorated in a jungle theme so my party was decorated along that same line.

Here are the animal balloons that bobbed at all the guests:






Look at the plates that held my Dad's barbecue ribs and hot dogs, plus all the yummy things my Baba made:




Wait til you see my cake!  Wowsers.  My cousin and Mom did this up real good. Talk about creative. Man alive. It almost made me want to eat those decorations.



My Baba made this beautiful watermelon basket.  Isn't she the pizazz?




Oh man. Couldn't wait to tear into those gifties.



Who cares about cake and ice cream?  I'd rather have my fish crackers any day.



Ooooooo, this cake does, indeed, look good.



Still checking things out.


Yeah, this party is one cool event.



Okay, okay.  Enough is enough. Leave me alone.  I'm just plain tuckered out and need to take a schnooze.  See ya."




HAVE YOU BEEN TO ANY BIRTHDAY PARTIES LATELY?

6 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

How cute! No Birthday parties lately for me!

Anonymous said...

No parties lately but yours looks great. Happy birthday to ya!!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

A very precious one year old to celebrate!!! Such a fun party!

August birthdays abound in our family. Every week is filled with several. Our oldest had one on Saturday and the girls are making a birthday dinner for me tomorrow night. I actually know four other friends that share my birthday!

I am planning a party here for our Keri Jill next Friday and then there is my brothers and sister-in-laws plus several other fiends. It is amazing!

Linda O'Connell said...

Whata cutie, and he had so much fun, he was all tuckered out.

diane stetson said...

Oh what a cute little party for that one year old. Darling pictures too Susan. I have been invited to two birthday parties this Saturday and have nixed both. They just wear me out..ha ha.

Chatty Crone said...

Gosh that was one big bash! Whew. No birthday parties for me lately either!

Related Posts with Thumbnails