Saturday, October 12, 2013

Steeple in the Sky


Have you ever stopped to think of how many churches there are in any given city or  town?

Some have gigantic steeples that jut up into the heavens, like the one shown above.


Others may hold services in a converted classroom.


All religions, all kinds and ages of people, and all honoring the Lord in a house of worship of their choice, now how awesome is that?

This Sunday, I hope, will be a radiant day for you.

May you laugh from the core of your being and feel the peace of God deep within your soul.

Knowing how much our God loves us makes us feel so secure, so peaceful and so right with the world.

We don't have to worry about a single thing if we focus completely on our mighty, heavenly Father.


He, in the final analysis, is really all we need. His grace is enough.

WHAT IS ONE THING YOU CAN LAUGH ABOUT TODAY?  PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US!

10 comments:

diane.stetson said...

Watching my three grandsons dance brings me such joy and laughter..the baby tries so hard to keep up with his brothers. ..it is hilarious. Enjoy your Sunday Susan!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Susan, I so loved this post. Your last few lines about not worrying and God being all we really need touched me. It's so true.

As for what made me laugh today, it was watching a video from home of my Audrey pie. I laughed out loud!

Merlesworld said...

Watching my cat chase flies is pretty funny, they must taste good to her as none of the others waste time on them but she is really keen.
Merle........ .......... ...........

Barbara Neubeck said...

Hello Susan......Lovely post....beautiful words...
What makes me laugh is managing to take a photo that turns out how I wanted it to. I go out into the garden most days with my cameras and click away ...and sometimes I get it right..... love it when that happens...
Hugs and Blessings..
Barb xxx

Debbie said...

Looking out the window, and seeing the Autumn colors reflecting off the water. So peaceful.
Beautiful post, Susan.
Happy Sunday to you.
xo

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: a day of quiet Sunday with family makes me laugh. . Keep in touch

Chatty Crone said...

Geico has these commercials with a camel - Hump Day - and the Farmer Spelling Cow - C O W (E I E I O). We all laugh big time when they come on!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Susan,
A beautiful post!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Debbie

The Old Parsonage said...

Love the shots of the beautiful churches.

Hmmm...trying to think of something funny and can't think of anything now...

Enjoy your week!

Leann

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Amen! Thank you for that! :)
Have a great day!
Gina

Related Posts with Thumbnails