Sunday, November 9, 2014

Celebrate!


                                                      (My niece made these cakes for her nephew, a little football lover!)

A child's birthday bash is always great cause for celebration.

Happiness fills the air and hearts are light.

The faces of little guests are usually filled with excitement, joy, smiles and wonder.


Each day of life, however, is cause  to celebrate, including this fine Sunday!

Every morning we wake up and open our eyes is a gift.

May you celebrate today just  because you are you and because you are alive!

ANY SPECIAL PLANS  FOR TODAY?

10 comments:

diane.stetson said...

Going to the La Mirada theater with several dear friends to see "Late Night Catechism in Las Vegas" ...should be a barrel of fun!

Unknown said...

Hi Susan,
These cakes looks great!
My only plan for today is to rest and take it easy.
Enjoy your Sunday

Linda O'Connell said...

Oh what fun for those little ones. Have a blessed day.

marianne said...

Happy Birthday to the little one! Great cakes.

We are headed "over the mountain and through the woods" to visit our son and his family. Hope to enjoy the very last of the foliage as we drive the hills and dales on the country road that we take.

Enjoy your Sunday.

SImple and Serene Living said...

Children are such precious gifts. Have a wonderful day, my friend. xo Laura

Merlesworld said...

No I was going out but that was cancelled so a free day.
Merle...............

Babs said...

Sunday!My favorite day of the week!Go to Church, out to breakfast, an afternoon nap, dinner with children, and Hallmark movies!! Yippeeeee!!!!!!

Musings, Tea, and Me said...

Beautiful photos, Susan! I enjoy quiet Sundays...and this one is especially wonderful. For a few months, I have spent part of every Sunday writing letters to my son and my two nieces. They enjoy getting real mail and it keeps us connected in a special way...otherwise, I'm lovin' life.

Chatty Crone said...

Good evening! Hey those cakes were some serious cakes - looked delish!

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: for me Sunday is a family day. I enjoy the company of my daughters and my husband. I see you've had a birthday of a child in your family. A great joy. The cakes are very appealing. Keep in touch

Related Posts with Thumbnails