Sunday, December 7, 2014

Tis the Season to Pray, Savor, Shop and Smile


This array of friends moves and sings.

They never fail to bring a few smiles and that is what part of this season is all about.

It's a time of happiness over remembrance of the Christ Child's birth.



Peace.

Gentleness.


Love.

It has color and sparkle, too.


It's a lovely season to be savored each second.


Sending you blessings and wishes for happiness this Sunday.

WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON?

6 comments:

Bookie said...

I don't have decor up due to this remodleing mess so thanks for sharing yours! I can see an end in a week or more now. Might be able to drag out a poinsettia tea pot and some red by that time I hope!

Linda O'Connell said...

Just put up the tree, and I love to sit in the dark and watch how the lights dance on the ceiling and walls.

diane.stetson said...

Love going to Christmas concerts and hearing the familiar hymns and songs of the season. That always makes my heart sing and gives me a smile!

marianne said...

Beautiful sunshine today after many very dark , rainy and foggy days makes my heart sing today! The promise of snow during the week is exciting too. Hope we have a white Christmas.

Taking out all the old familiar decorations is a link to the past and time to reflect on the true meaning of the season is a gift I give myself.

Enjoy the season.

Chatty Crone said...

Santa Claus - boy he was a pretty one there - gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Red Rose Alley said...

So many things make me smile during the Christmas season. I love it all! Your white nativity set is beautiful. It looks like you are in the Christmas spirit, Susan.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails