Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Treat for Tomorrow



“That is one good thing about this world...there are always sure to be more springs.”
                                                                                           By L.M. Montgomery in Anne of Avonlea 


Hello dear Blog Peeps:

Oh, who could read any of L.M. Montgomery's books, starting with "Anne of Green Gables," and not love them?

Today's quote, from "Anne of Avonlea," is filled with hope, isn't it?

Just like the rose arbor shown in the photo, spring will be filled with sunshine, roses and happy spirits.

You know how we always say the best part of blogging is meeting the wonderful people in blogland? 

Well, even though it's not spring yet, I want to invite you to stop by this blog tomorrow for a special treat!

We are going to be highlighting a fellow writer and blogger, Terri Tiffany.

She just did what many of us dream about-----had a book published!

Stop by tomorrow to read all about it!
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO MOST THIS COMING SPRING?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: thank you for your recommendation. Keep in touch

marianne said...

Love the "Anne" books and the movies . Would love to visit Prince Edward Island sometime to see where it all took place.

So many Spring" things to look forward to.... Having the daylight linger longer is one of the best things this time of year.

Only 9 more days til the first official day of Spring!

diane.stetson said...

I read all the "Anne" books and even went to Prince Edward Island and saw where the author lived. Beautiful place! My wish for spring is that it doesn't get too hot where I live...this weekend will be 92.

Dee said...

I feel it coming...Spring...such a lovely name for a lovely season.

Merlesworld said...

Spring is a long way off for us but after our hot summer I'm looking forward to cool nights in front of our fire.
Merle..........

Kamyria said...

I will definitely stop by tomorrow Susan. :)

What I love the most about the spring is rebirth of nature. I love everything springing to life and I love planning and starting my garden as well. I'll be starting tomato and kale seedlings early next week :)

Nellie said...

I do love the blooming of the dogwoods, redbuds, azaleas, and iris here. Probably my favorite season!

Chatty Crone said...

Love that quote and loved the books. I look forward to the flowers.

Red Rose Alley said...

Could those be red roses draping over that arch? Oh Susan, one thing that I'm looking forward to this spring is planting flowers in the back yard. I just planted some ranunculus and it's doing well even though we had a bit of rain. Are you familiar with it? They are sturdy and lovely flowers.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails