Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Preciousness of Life

                                  (All photos in this post were taken in Rockport, Massachusetts)

As one gets older, the preciousness of life becomes more and more apparent.

Each day we have is truly a gift.


For many years of our lives we are so busy that we really don't even see the beauty that surrounds us.


We run, run, run, trying to make money, check off "to do" lists and get as much  crammed into our days as possible.

However, the fact that we are alive is, in itself, of utmost importance.


Whatever we can share with others on this journey through life is joyful.



Today, on this most treasured Sunday, I wish you awareness of the brevity of our time on earth.

WHAT IS SOMETHING OF BEAUTY YOU SEE RIGHT NOW?

10 comments:

Terra said...

Something of beauty I see right now is your post. I like the colorful flowers.

diane.stetson said...

I'm off to beautiful Laguna Beach which is spectacular any day of the year. I'm very grateful for another day of life!

Chatty Crone said...

I liked your flowers and it is true - we need to basically stop and smell the roses don't we?

Vanessa said...

Totally agreed, almost no one just enjoys life and lives in the present moment! Love this reminder. :) And your photos of nature. I'm chatting and catching-up with a friend now and that's wonderful.

Sandi said...

It becomes even more beautiful when we think about how precious it is.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Two sweet birds at the feeder. Make me smile!

Bookie said...

Beautiful post and you know I agree with you, that I hear you !!!!

TARYTERRE said...

AMEN sister. AMEN

Red Rose Alley said...

These are lovely pictures, Susan. I especially admire the first one.

Have a happy last day of August!

~Sheri

Alexis said...

Indeed you wrote: Each day we have is truly a gift! Our life is a journey, if we can share their experiences with our friends, our journey will then be truly fulfilled. Glad to watch your post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails