Sunday, June 4, 2017

Small Pleasures


Small pleasures are things, happenings or events that can add to life's enjoyment.

There are so many each and every day, if we just look for them.

Here is just a handful of small pleasures that make my own life  good:

* Items almost guaranteed to bring smiles because they are so darned cute, like the sweet message from a granddaughter, at top, to two sweeties below:




* Flowers in every color, (but especially pink), shape and size:




* Birthday celebrations anytime, anywhere:



* Blue skies and fluffy white clouds:




Dolls, also of any size, shape, or style:


 Merry-go-rounds:


 * Grandchildren
* Prayer
* Hugs
* Kisses
* Coffee in the morning
* Kitty cats
* Plants
* Ice cream
* Unexpected money
* Sunsets
* Music

It's possible to go on and on with small pleasures since there is such an abundance of them, all around us each and every day.

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR OWN SMALL PLEASURES? WOULD YOU SHARE SOME OF THEM WITH US IN THE COMMENTS?

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

AMEN - I love all those gifts from God!

Linda O'Connell said...

Things that make me happy: blue skies and sunshine, the beach, my kids, and the many directions our grandchildren who are taking: college, the Navy,or starting their own lucrative businesses, and blessing me with great grandchildren. I like dark chocolate, strawberry malts and getting published.

diane.stetson said...

Too many to list Susan..but my favorites are being with my grandchildren, sunny blue skies almost daily where I live, the pool up the street which I go to five mornings a week, and the place I live....all wonderful.

Kit said...

My cat crawling into my lap. Planting my first flowers of the season. Cold ice tea. Daughters. The smell of roses. And the smell of fresh choco chip cookies. :) Kit

TARYTERRE said...

I like your list of small pleasures. I'd add sunrises to it and mugs full of tea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails