Monday, February 12, 2018

Little Dollies, Big Charm


Little dolls, none taller than six inches high, have graced the Valentine knick knack rack in the kitchen this year.



Since promising they'd be shown in a post, today is the day.

If you missed it, and are interested, a post on the rack can be found here.

                                                    Tiny ruffles,
                                                    Golden curls,
                                                    Red and pink dresses,
                                                    Show off these girls.

                                                    Small in stature,
                                                    But well suited to play.
                                                    These petite misses are ready
                                                    For Valentine's Day!


Cuter than buttons, aren't they?



ARE YOU A PERSON WHO LIKES DOLLS?
  

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I am not a real big doll person - but I do like yours - I like number two the best! sandie

TARYTERRE said...

i love all your dolls. how sweet they are.

SImple and Serene Living said...

Such sweet dolls. They must bring you a lot of joy. xo Laura

diane.stetson said...

Well today you are going to have news of a real doll but I do like your little toys also.

Linda O'Connell said...

Every time I see a tiny doll I think of you.

Red Rose Alley said...

How funny that we have the same Spanish girl doll, Susan (the last one). I am part Spanish, so this one is special to me. Your dolls must be so fun to look at in the knick knack rack in your kitchen.

Happy Valentine's Day, my dear.

love, ~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails