Saturday, February 10, 2018

Angel Watching Over You...


This weekend, may one angel, or a legion of them, watch over you and your loved ones.

It is so comforting to know that we are being taken care of, no matter what.

May you and your family feel the presence of angels in your lives regardless of what is happening in your life.

In good times and in bad, angels are with us.

Even in the midst of darkness, of sickness, and of dark, winter days, we can be rest assured that all will turn out okay.

HOW DO YOU DETECT THE PRESENCE OF ANGELS?

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Sometimes I just know that I was saved by a near miss or something like that. Hope you feel better.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Susan, have I ever seen this beautiful blue angel?

What sweet and comforting words today, thank you.

~Sheri

diane.stetson said...

All Night, All Day, Angels watching over me my Lord, all night, all day, angels watching over me. I hope they are watching over you and your husband too and telling the LORD to make you well again.

Linda O'Connell said...

This is a darling little angel. I ask angels to surround my kids and grand kids as they go about their days. Hope you are feeling better.

TARYTERRE said...

i believe like you do in the power of angels. that is a sweet one you have pictured.

Related Posts with Thumbnails