Hello Dear Blog Peeps.
Today I am answering 11 questions for the Sunshine Blogger Award, sent to me by Linda O’Connell, fellow Blogger, and prolific writer.
Her blog is Write from the Heart.
If you read the list of places where her writing has been published, you’d flip your lid. She is a retired pre-school teacher who loved her little charges with a passion.
She is married to her forever love, Bill, and is a proud Grandma and Great Grandma. Linda has a wonderful sense of humor, too. Be sure to check out her blog.
Thanks for the Sunshine Blogger nomination, Linda.
I nominate KIT from A Montana Life, TAMMY from Ts Daily Treasures, and TARYTERRE from her blog of the same name!
To accept the Sunshine Blogger Award, you must do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
4. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
Here are the questions from Linda that I had to answer:
1. Have you ever won a writing award?
Not that I can recall.
2. Snacks: Do you prefer sweet or savory or salty?
I love both salty and sweet.
3. Have you ever driven in your night clothes and/or slippers? Care to explain?
I probably have but don’t remember exactly when. I just remember praying that I wouldn’t get into an accident or stopped by the police.
4. What is one thing you can do better than your husband?
5. If you had one movie choice, would it be science fiction, comedy, romance, or horror?
6. Your preferred place to dine out.
Love Szechuan style food at a Chinese restaurant called Panda House.
7. What is a pet peeve that drives you crazy?
Seeing people open their car windows and toss out papers, fast food wrappers and cups,
Cigarette butts, etc. Grrrrrrrrr.
8. Your preference: wear swim suit in a pool, or shorts/T-shirt in a lake, river
Swim suit in a pool. Swimming is my favorite exercise.
9. What advice would you give your twenty-one-year-old self?
Don’t be so hard on yourself. Everything eventually works out. Look at all your good qualities rather than concentrate on the bad.
10. What is your secret pleasure that doesn’t cost money?
Luxuriating under a warm quilt on the couch (in winter), a glass of red wine nearby, while
Watching Blue Bloods.
11. Hawaii or Alaska for a trip and why?
Hawaii. Would love to see the hula dancers, flame swallowers, attend a luau, and bask in the warm sunshine.
Questions for Kit, Tammy, and Taryterre, to copy, paste, and answer:
1. Do you have a favorite hobby?
2. What do you know now that you wish you knew when you were young?
3. Tell what television show you absolutely love.
4. When you go out to dinner, what is your favorite thing to order?
5. If you could change only one thing about the world, what would it be?
6. Tell about your vision for the perfect retirement.
7. What fascinates you?
8. What helps you avoid procrastinating?
9. What makes you laugh?
10. How would you like to be remembered?
11. What was the best advice that was ever given to you?