Thursday, April 5, 2018

Floral Centerpieces Made at Home


A nice mix of ingenuity and talent can get amazing results.

A very special friend of ours, who is artistically talented, recently had a 50th birthday party.


One of her immensely talented sisters, who also happens to be a terrific artist, showed that she has floral designing talents as well.

Instead of ordering table centerpieces that would have cost an arm and a leg, she made her own arrangements for the tables at the party.

They were truly gorgeous and, while not inexpensive, were less so than if they had been ordered from a flower shop.

She added attractive sparkling borders to the tops of the glass containers.


She even found underwater lights that added extra pizazz to the centerpieces.

HAVE YOU EVER MADE FLORAL CENTERPIECES?

7 comments:

diane stetson said...

They are lovely. I have zero talent in that category...no I have never made one.

TARYTERRE said...

stunning. beautifully done. i was trained as a floral designer. but chose it more as a hobby than a profession.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I'm not really talented but did make table centerpieces for my daughter's wedding. They looked really pretty!

Linda O'Connell said...

I really like that. My Easter flowers are merely in a vase, not dressed up like this.

Chatty Crone said...

I have helped make center pieces many many times for church. They were pretty. Centerpieces are nice.

Blanca Laikin said...

Love the post, It surely was a big savings but most of of all the joy of making something for someone.xoxo

Kit said...

What a clever lady! I love whipping up some casual centerpieces. But I usually do not use flowers, just found items in my house. Lemons, and apples and bunnies! :) Kit

Related Posts with Thumbnails