Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Some Joys of June




Here, at our home, sweet home, pansies are planted in three pots near the front door.



Their sweet, colorful little faces make me smile every time I walk by them. 


The pot closest to the front porch has a new addition this year---a sweet little angel, given to me by my sister when she downsized.



Pink and red geraniums are sharing window boxes with white alyssum and vinca vine.

Hopefully, they will puff out and be beautiful.



The rhododendron bush is in full bloom.


The bridal veil bush is going by.




Ahhhhh. This time of year is a smile-maker.


WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF JUNE?

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I like June it means summer and the kids home and Kelly. It is a different change of pace. We do what we want and we do it at a slower pace. lol I love your pansies - I am going to plant those next year.

diane stetson said...

Well when I was working June meant summer vacation for me. Now I just love relaxing every day in my retirement and June is just another month. BUT my flowers are peaking out from their pots in my backyard also. Roses and Hydrangea plants red, pink, purple are in full bloom. I love to see God's work don't you?

Patti said...

Pansies are such cute, perky flowers. Yours are so pretty.

What I like best about June is cherries. My 5 cherry trees are fully loaded and almost ready for picking. This time next week, cherry delicacies will be coming from my kitchen.

Blessings,
Patti

Red Rose Alley said...

Those Purple pansies are stunning. Susan, the little angel sitting with your flowers has a sweet face. That's such a nice gift from your sister. It's getting very warm here, but I guess my favorite part of June is all the flowers gracing the streets and homes. : )

love, ~Sheri

TARYTERRE said...

the rhododendron bushes are my favorite part of june. yours is lovely.

Linda O'Connell said...

Pansies are one of my favorite varieties; they are so hardy. My flowers are blooming like crazy, and make me happy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails