Friday, April 5, 2019

Easter Cuteness at HomeGoods



 The store, HomeGoods is a treasure trove of household pretties.

There are so many hundreds of wonderful things for the home there.  

Many are completely unneeded but still highly desired.  

HomeGoods has all the things you never knew you wanted!



The photos in this post were all snapped at HomeGoods. 

Isn't the plaque at the top of this post totally adorable? ( I really wanted to buy it but didn't. )


The chocolate egg doesn't look very big in the photo but it was BIG.  Oh my, it would take a long time to finish off that egg.


Every season, the store is filled to the rafters with holiday goodies.

Need anything for Easter?  Now you know where you can probably find it!

DO YOU HAVE A HOMEGOODS NEARBY WHERE YOU LIVE?




4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Susan, I've been waning to go to Home Goods, but it's in the next town over, and way over. That little hip hop bunny is too cute, and I would have probably bought that. That chocolate egg looks too pretty to eat. Home Goods has the best holiday stuff. So glad you got to visit there. Thanks for sharing all the goodies you saw.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

I do have Home Goods not far from me at all but I've only been to it once as I'm not a shopper. Enjoy the things you bought there.

Chatty Crone said...

Two days ago I went - bought some of that fig jelly and a plack that says this is where the fun is. I love that store and could spend hundreds there.

Laurel Wood said...

There is a HG about one hour from me. I absolutely love to browse there. I bought a lovely vase there the last time I visited. My husband gifted me a real rose, dipped in gold, for our anniversary and the vase is just perfect for displaying it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails