Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The Gift of Today



Hello Dear Blog Peeps...

Hope you are feeling fine this sunny June day.

Isn't it wondrous to see brilliant sunshine and to feel its warmth on one's face?


I hope something exhilarating happens to you today.

June is such a joyous month, isn't it?

Flowers are blooming everywhere and birds are singing in the tree tops.

One near our house has a singing voice that is absolutely guaranteed to make you smile.

 And a frequent visitor cardinal delights onlookers with his flashing red feather finery.

Today, as all days, the key to happiness is living in the moment.


Each new day of life is something to celebrate.

WOULD YOU TELL US ABOUT SOMEONE YOU ADMIRE AND WHY?

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

The truth - you - you are so happy and so up and so busy all the time!

diane stetson said...

Yes I know someone I admire and it is Aunt Genia. She is over 90 years old and is still active and hasn't any trouble with her brain at all. She has macular degeneration but is actively seeking help for it even at that advanced age. I admire her tenacity and her look on life. I hope I am just like her if I live to be that old.

Red Rose Alley said...

Here in California, June starts to get hot, so not my favorite season haha. But there is always some beauty in each season to appreciate, isn't there? Such a wonderful uplifting post, Susan. I admire my son - he's just an all around good guy. : )

~Sheri

Merlesworld said...

We ere very cold here the middle of winter but the sun is out but not very warm, I admire a lot of people all for different reasons.
Merle...............

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

June here in the desert is very, very hot. I admire anyone who stands up for what is right and speaks truth. Much needed in this day and age when there are so many who would like to lead us astray and have us turn a blind eye to all that is going horribly wrong.

Related Posts with Thumbnails