Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Goodwill Stash


It has been a long time since an entire Goodwill stash has been shown on Writing Straight from the Heart.

One of the reasons for that is that it's too humiliating to admit that thrift stores still thrill me, even though I am SUPPOSED to be downsizing.


 Here's a four-inch Panda bear who happened to be a heart-melter. 

 So  there you have it.

Today, a few items will be shown (lest you think I am completely bonkers by showing you the whole stash all at once.)

If there is an item (or items) that make me smile, it's hard to resist them.

Who, in this crazy world in which we live, can pass-up a reason to smile?  Right?

The little figurines shown on the top of this post are about an inch-and-a-half high.

In other words, they are small and will look great on the knick knack rack in the kitchen and, (drum roll please), they make me smile!

w

The little storyteller doll, shown above,  about two inches high, also brings a smile to my face since storytellers are one of my smaller collections that started when we lived in Arizona.

  In other posts, we will show a couple additional purchases from a trip to a Goodwill thrift store. 

You will see, well,......... if interested, stop by.

WHAT KIND OF THINGS MAKE YOU SMILE?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails