Saturday, October 5, 2019

Who Is Looking In The Window?


Little goblins have been thrilled to put stickers of vampire figures,  mummies, and spiders on the glass-paned window of the kitchen door.




The spooky figures are quite colorful and cheerful to look at and they make both big and small visitors smile.


It's fall now. Some days, the temps hit the high 80s but last night, they dipped down into the 30s.

The early morning air had a real nip to it.  Who knows what the afternoon will bring?



Temps in the 80s are way too hot for his "kid."  Bring on the chillies!



Fall is my favorite season so I hope the cool down lasts. 




WHAT IS ONE GOAL YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH THIS FALL?


3 comments:

diane stetson said...

My goal for the fall is to enjoy my trip back east and see some gorgeous leaf peeping.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness, you sure do Halloween right! I love it and I know the kids will too. I love Halloween.
Susan I have put off cleaning my house - I have to clean it - that is my one big goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prince said...

Buying play bazaar
real estate can be an exhilarating and frustrating time. If you are nervous about buying a home because you don't feel like you know enough about the process, keep reading. This article has put together a lot of great information for you on making and getting the SATTA KING
best deal

Related Posts with Thumbnails