Friday, November 22, 2019

Frost Is On More Than The Pumpkin


Most people have heard the expression, "The frost is on the pumpkin."



Here, in Western Massachusetts, the frost is on more than the pumpkin.

While shopping in a town about 40 minutes away from us, the frosty hills looked so beautiful that it was impossible to stop snapping photos with my cell phone.


Fluffy white clouds hugged part of the hilltops, set against a brilliant blue sky and bright sunshine.

Ohhhhh, it was soooo beautiful.

Each day lately, there has been a little bit of Christmas cheer added inside the rooms of our house.



This year the decorating is being done little by little.

The happy snowman, shown at the top of this post, happens to be the newest purchase in a second hand shop.

It was impossible to leave the little fella behind and he was very inexpensive.

DO YOU LIKE TO DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

Those pictures of frost on the hillsides are preparing me for my trip to Denver in a few days where they are having snow and cold temps..so different from the seventy degree day we are having today....YIKES...

Chatty Crone said...

I love to decorate for Christmas.
That is a lot of snow capped mountains.
I did not realize you were out of town - by 40 minutes - I thought your ran around all the time.
sandie

Red Rose Alley said...

Your little snowman sure is cute, Susan. And those frosty hills are beautiful. I can see why you wanted to stop and take it all in. Yes, I love decorating for Christmas. I just put my Autumn stuff away, and plan on decorating for Christmas this weekend. Most of the holidays I put out only a few things, but for Christmas, I deck the halls. : )

Have a wonderful weekend, Susan. You snowman DOES look jolly.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails