Friday, March 8, 2024

From Yard to Estate Sales...



For many people,  yard sales are a highlight of every summer and fall.

As years go by, however, it has became clear that while yard sales are still fun to go to, better quality items can be found at estate sales.

The crystal lamp shown in this post is from an estate sale.

I love anything made of crystal as well as lamps in all kinds of styles. Both give a touch of elegance to a room.

Very expensive items, like the lamp in this post, can often be purchased at bargain prices.  

With everything costing more these days, it's great to go to estate sales and come home with quality items without spending a bundle of money.

Looking forward to estate sales that will be advertised sooner than later is one way to make winter go by a little faster. 

DO YOU ENJOY ESTATE AND YARD SALE SHOPPING?


4 comments:

diane stetson said...

Sorry to say I am not a bargain shopper nor an estate shopper and not a shopper at all. You enjoy it so that is great.

Red Rose Alley said...

I love yard sales, Susan. I seldom ever see estate sales. It's so fun to browse through yard sales and find that unique item for just a few dollars. Your crystal lamp is lovely. It must add a nice touch to your home. I hope you come across some estate sales this Spring that you can browse and have fun at the same time. ; )

~Sheri

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

What a beautiful lamp, Susan.

I don't go to many yard sales. I don't think I've ever been to an estate sale. Maybe when I was a kid with my parents. I do like going to the thrift store.

Enjoy your lovely lamp. It's a perfect time of day to turn it on.

Rajani Rehana said...

Great blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails