Thursday, July 18, 2024

Exquisite Hydrangea

 


Hydrangea flowers are very colorful, gorgeous, and showy. The light blue ones, that tend to change to different shades of color, are very spectacular.

They are truly exquisite.

When seeing an entire bush filled with them, it's hard to take one's eyes off of them.

Extremely generous with their blossoms, the hydrangea seem to grow more and more blooms each year.


 The periwinkle blue ones are just breath-taking and make a person feel grateful just to be alive.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HYDRANGEA?

2 comments:

Shug said...

Oh Susan.....these are beautiful. Hydrangeas have always been a favorite of mine. They are always so puffy and full. I also enjoy the variety of pinks, lavenders, purples and even the white flowers. I have tried growing them, but I have had no luck. When my passed away some 17 years ago, our family received a hydrangea plant from a friend. My brother planted it in his yard and he named it Patsy (my mom's name). Every year we comment on how beautiful Patsy is. Thanks so much for sharing ...Brings me sweet memories.

diane stetson said...

I have three of those flowering plants out in my backyard in pots. I never do much except water them and each year they bloom. I have pink, purple, and a rose one. Love them. The blue ones are very pretty that you posted too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails