Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Cutest Kitty of All


Ok, today it's a grandmother's time to brag.

My oldest granddaughter, who is a wonderful artist, gave me a gift that is beyond precious.

Currently, on a wall in the bathroom, a small gallery of colorful art work with kitties is evolving.

So, like any proud Grammie would do, I bought a small canvas and turned it over to the artist!

She painted a totally adorable cat for me. 

I love the bright overall coral color of the painting but the cat, oh my, he's the pizazz.

 

He's joined two other art works, both with cats in them, on the bathroom wall.


 

My granddaughter's painting is truly the cat's meow!


 

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF PAINTING? LANDSCAPES? PORTRAITS?  WHAT?

8 comments:

diane stetson said...

Your granddaughter takes right after her Mother. She is a good artist indeed. Very colorful cat painting. I like scenic art works especially of the ocean.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, that is wonderful that your granddaughter painted you something. The colors are so bold, and I like the hearts she put on there. I know what you mean about precious drawings. They make this grandma's heart sing, and Francesca just recently colored me a page from her book that I'll keep forever. These treasured pieces are made with little hands and so much love. It looks nice on your bathroom wall, Susan.

~Sheri

Shug said...

oh goodness....your granddaughter is quite talented.. I love the subjects she chooses as well as the vibrant colors. I know this makes you a proud grandmother.

My Tata's Cottage said...

Your granddaughter is quite a talented and very colorful young lady. I do love her art work very much!

Anne M Robinson said...

I would love to be so talented. She is very good at art and the colors she chose are simply wonderful. Wow!

Susan said...

P.S. Shug, regarding my post today.... the only painting my granddaughter did was the cate with the hearts. The others are prints but not done by my granddaugheter.

Susan said...

Hi Anne. My little granddaughter painted only the cat painting with hearts. The others are prints, not done by her.

Susan said...

Hi Anne....Just want to clarify that the painting my granddaughter did, on my post today, is the one of the unique cat surrounded by hearts. The others are prints but are not dont by my little sweetie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails