Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sunday Thoughts


  

It seems like August flew by and September whisked in like the wind.

Here we are in a brand new month that is full speed ahead toward my very favorite season of all------autumn.

Summer is definitely on the wane.

Because I am a cold weather girl, turning off the air-conditioner and opening the screen door to fresh air from outside sounds good to me.

There's even a tree nearby that has leaves turning color. Oh boy. Ready or not, here comes fall.

Today, it is my hope you will find peace and tranquility. 


4 comments:

diane stetson said...

Enjoy the fall weather and change of seasons where you live as here it will be over 90 for five days in a row. No cool weather here in September. Southern California is always hot in September.

Shug said...

I am so ready for the cooler air. We have rain today, but we are still a long ways from cooler temps. Happy 1st day of September

Red Rose Alley said...

I wish you many wonderful September days, dear Susan. I guess you have to be a cold weather girl with the winters that you get. It's really cold up here during that season too, but I have tried to adapt to the cold temperatures. The summers with its heat really seem to knock me out. So, I'm glad Fall is coming.

Have a pleasant week ahead, Susan.

~Sheri

Debby said...

I’m a Fall lover and I am beside myself with excitement that soon the weather will change from hella HOT to pleasantly cooler.

Related Posts with Thumbnails