Friday, November 25, 2011

Special (Offbeat) Gifts for the Holidays



Are you one of those people who loves giving a gift that's just a little bit different than stuff found in big name stores?

If you are, get ready to check out a few things on today's post.

In a darling store called Huntington Country Store, located in a small burg in Western Massachusetts, you can find so many offbeat gifts that it will make your head spin.

For instance, many people bring bottles of wine for as hostess gifts around the holidays. Well, the Huntington Country Store carries bottle toppers that you'll get a "kick" out of.

Look at  these dancing girls who dove right into the bottles!






Oops. Looks like Santa took a nosedive, too!




Or how about some unique tweezers or nail clippers to stuff in those stockings? These were so cool:





Someone who burns incense might get a kick out of this very scary-looking incense burner:



But, for the holidays, perhaps a gentle angel is more to your personal liking.


 
Go to the Huntington Country Store's website for more pleasant holiday dreaming.
DO YOU LOOK FOR SPECIFIC GIFTS FOR PEOPLE ON YOUR HOLIDAY LIST?

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Susan - I love to go to stores and buy items like that for my family and friends - I buy these kinds of special items more for birthdays though then Christmas.
sandie

Linda O'Connell said...

I buy stuff all year and tuck it on the top shelf, then amaze myself in December :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Cute wine stoppers. I'm always tucking gifts away and then forget what I have. I much prefer the handmade gift -- though, amazing to me, there are still some folks who aren't so appreciative of them. :/ Wishing you a wonderful day. Tammy

Related Posts with Thumbnails