Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Discovering Children's Videos



Those of you who spend time with children may already know what kinds of quality things they love to see online.

There are hundreds from which they can learn colors, letters, songs and so on. 

  My own little precious grandbaby loves  Elmo, of course, from the Sesame Street gang. 

She also loves "Tinga, Tinga, Tales from Africa." It explodes with color and creative animation. Love it!

Another true set of  her favorites I discovered by accident. They are called "Lottie Dottie Chicken" and every video in the series is totally adorable.

A fairly recent fabulous find, by surfing the web,  was "Little Snowflake" on supersimplelearning.com.

I cannot imagine anyone watching it without smiling.

There are several at super simple learning that are absolutely top notch.

I thought about "Little Snowflake" when I looked at the snowflake hanging in my kitchen window.

WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUALITY CHILDREN'S PROGRAMS OR VIDEOS?

10 comments:

Susan said...

Welcome to Diana Petrillo, this blog's newest Follower! Diana has a blog titled her own name. Welcome, Diana. So happy you decided to Follow. Hope everyone has a good Wednesday! Susan

Nellie said...

When our children were young, we never missed an episode of Sesame Street. It has been a number of years since I've had the TV on PBS for that show, though. Mister Rogers was also a program to include daily. When our grandchildren were younger, our daughter had a series of Baby Einstein videos they enjoyed.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

We love Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood on PBS.

Ruth Ann said...

When my grandchildren were little I loved watching the Beatrix Potter stories done by "Goodtimes" and, of course, Winnie the Pooh with them. My grandchildren have outgrown these videos, but Grandma hasn't :-)

diane.stetson said...

My favorite children's videos are the Little Einstein ones. They are full of valuable music signs too and since I am a music teacher these really appeal to me.

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: my daughters movies like Disney princesses. Also the series 'Dora the Explorer'. Keep in touch

Merlesworld said...

I have a long experience of children shows i still watch cartoons but my al time favourite was Rockie and Bullwinkle.
Merle............

Linda O'Connell said...

I can imagine how excited she is watching her videos. Enjoy your real baby doll.

Chatty Crone said...

I am so excited to know she is liking and watching good tv! My grandson won't watch tv. That worries me.

My son, daughter, and grandson all watched Sesame Street and I'd sit there with them and watch it. I have always loved it.

sandie

Dee said...

It has been sooooo long...but Barney the dinosaur comes to mind. It is so much fun to watch the little ones giggle and clap at a movie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails