Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Love "Affair" with Trader Joe's


Trader Joe's is more than a supermarket.


It's a destination.



It's a place where one could spend hours shopping and never, ever get tired.



Wandering up and down the aisles at Trader Joe's is an awesome experience for all the senses.


One can find new, fabulous products there as well as old standbys.

 Even if one has to drive far and wide to get to the nearest Trader Joe's, it's worth the extra effort and gas for the car.

Trader Joe's has mouth-watering almond butter that contains one ingredient----almonds.



It has bags of frozen orange chicken that, when cooked, will make your mouth water with deliciousness.

At this time of year all Trader Joe's stores have everything pumpkin---pumpkin scone cookies, pumpkin soup, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin crackers and on and on. You get the idea.

Trader Joe's even has pumpkins that would qualify as the "ugliest" in a contest, like the little fellow shown below:


Did you get the message that I love Trader Joe's?  Ha!

HAVE YOU BEEN TO A TRADER JOE'S?  TELL US WHAT YOUR FAVORITE THING IS TO BUY THERE.

14 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

I like Trader Joe's too. The closet one though, to where I live is almost 100 miles away.

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I like the variety of products in this shop. In my country there are shops specializing in natural food and fruits. Keep in touch

Nellie said...

Oh, my! Have you ever hit upon a favorite subject of mine! I have to exert great self-control to stay out of Trader Joe's.LOL There are several things I buy there all the way from paper products to cheeses, chips, fresh organic veggies, frozen fish - the list goes on and on! I try to limit my shopping trips there to once a month, but that's not easy when grocery shopping is my favorite thing to do!

Chatty Crone said...

I have been to Trader Joe's - I like it too - but my favorite is Fresh Market. Anyway we buy a lot of wine there and salads. They have a lot of interesting things there.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love Trader Joe's! I love their coffee but also so many seasonal items. It is a delight for the senses every visit.
hugs,
Linda

Carolyn said...

It is on my list to go to one when we go to the States but haven't got there yet!

Carolyn

diane.stetson said...

I have three Trader Joe's within minutes of my house. I go there once a month. I love their salads, frozen
vegetables and fish and their Maple cereal...oh I could go on and on. They are inexpensive compared to local supermarkets too. You are the one who told me about this place when you lived in Arizona and I'm so glad I have them near me in California.

Merlesworld said...

So many pumpkins some I haven't see before.
Merle...........

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Love the pumpkins. And your header is so fallish. Love it.

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi my friend! Hope you are doing well. Your right about Trader Joe's. Those pumpkins are amazing. Sending hugs your way! Martha

Kit said...

I have never been to one. But I sure want to now!...LOL Great pics! Kit

Linda O'Connell said...

Here's a little tidbit: did you know those white and orange mini pumpkin gourds ALWAYS have ten separations, never more/less lines no matter how big or small they grow?

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Oh yeh! My kinda place. Have never been to one. We have a Saveco here that I thoroughly enjoy shopping in. Nice, big, clean, bright and filled with lots or natural, organic and vegan products. Of course, I also can spend a lot of money, too. It ain't cheap. Have a good weekend. Tammy

Red Rose Alley said...

Isn't Trader Joe's the best? I go there now and then and bring home the best goodies. I love their little ham and cheese puffs, and they have a chocolate bar that's out of this world. The girls love Trader Joe's too, and go there often.

Those white pumpkins caught my eye - I'm loving them this season.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails