Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Perfect Way to Add a Touch of Spring


We would perish without food and water for our bodies.

Without flowers, my soul would be hurt, since they are food for the soul!



No matter what is happening to cause a bout of sadness,  flowers make things better.

Fresh, living flowers are, of course, the preferred choice but even silk flowers will do in a pinch.

 

Nowadays, they are made to look so real and beautiful!

They even come in a rainbow of colors.


When it started snowing again the other day, my winter weary heart just about sunk.

So I pulled out my favorite Victorian-looking vase and added some pink roses.

Then, the entire arrangement was placed in the center of the kitchen table.

Instant balm for the soul!

WHAT DO YOU DO TO PERK YOURSELF UP WHEN YOU ARE IN A FUNK?


7 comments:

Kamyria said...

They look lovely Susan.

When I'm in a funk I like to snuggle up to my kitty and think how happy I am for this moment. It really makes me feel better. :)

Chatty Crone said...

You know without color - flowers - art - music - I think the world would be a sad place. Thank God for colors.

diane.stetson said...

Play the piano!

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I like to see pictures of good times and music of Julio Iglesias. Keep in touch

Red Rose Alley said...

Susan, I thought your silk flowers were real at first. They look lovely in your Victorian vase. Well, one of the things that I do when I'm in a funk is go visit blogs that encourage, inspire, and are simply wonderful......like yours.

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Susan.

~Sheri

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Susan, thank you for the blessings, I appreciate it. I just put you on our side bar as "lovely blogs." I really wish that we lived next door to each other (you're a gem), but I guess I'll have to settle with blog land.

love to you on St. Patrick's Day.

~Sheri

The Tea Lady's Journal said...

Love the flowers, vase and the doily. They are all so pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails