Friday, February 17, 2017

Looking Up to the Sky...


Imagine a snowman looking up to the sky.

Is he awaiting more flakes and hoping someone will make him a girlfriend?

He wears a well chosen scarf and, of course, has a carrot nose.

He was made with tremendous care by our little granddaughter.

Here he is with a little surprise rainbow projected on him:


Can you imagine our delight when she sent it to us?

The little fellow, complete with perfectly aligned snowflakes in the sky around him, is totally adorable to see.

She also sent us this more traditional doily heart, which went straight to ours.


DO YOU THINK MOST CHILDREN HAVE A LOVE OF ART?

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Yes and I think that they ought to be allowed to do it as much as they want - because in the older years of school they don't do it anymore. :(

diane.stetson said...

I love to see children's art. I think if their parents are talented in that area they kids will follow in their footsteps....it is ingrained in them if they like art. Just my thoughts.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Oh, Susan, how sweet is the snowman made by your granddaughter and how precise her creativity in the placement of each detail. The heart is perfect! I know you will cherish these gifts forever.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I do think children love to create things! I have some hanging on my refrigerator that mean the world to me! Hugs!

TARYTERRE said...

what a precious and sweet little snowman. perfect gift to say i'm thinkinking about you.

Red Rose Alley said...

The doily heart and snowman is a wonderful treasure from your granddaughter, Susan. It looks like the traditional hearts that we made back in school.
I used to be so creative when my mom bought me colored construction paper, glue, scissors, so I definitely think that most kids have a love of art. That little snowman is too cute. : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails