Sunday, February 19, 2017

The Beauty of a Blushing Rose


A blushing pink rose nestled inside white baby's breath sits in a vase in the center of the kitchen table.

This precious gift of Mother Nature was given to me by my sweet hubs on Valentine's Day.



Simple, cherished and perfect in every way, the rose is a symbol of love.



Have you ever really looked inside the gentle folds of a rose?

Only God could have created such a magnificent flower.

Even its fragrance touches the heart.

May your own heart be very blessed on this day. 

WHAT IS FOR YOU? A PASSIONATE RED ROSE OR DELICATE PINK?

10 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I must admit that a delicate pink rose makes me so happy!

Red Rose Alley said...

A single blushing rose from your husband is the perfect gift, Susan. It's lovely sitting in this vase. I'll tell you a secret.....we were thinking of naming our blog Blushing Rose, but it was already taken. And for your question, a passionate red rose or delicate pink? I think you know my answer, dear friend. ; )

Have a blessed Sunday, Susan, and thank you for your peaceful Sunday posts.

love, ~Sheri

Kit said...

Actually I am more of a yellow rose type of girl. I just love them! And had them at my wedding. :) Kit

diane.stetson said...

Love roses of any color. I enjoy the scent of them in perfumes, sashay, and pot pourie although I can't spell the last one. Ha

TARYTERRE said...

What a sweet simple expression of love. It is a beautiful gift.

Chatty Crone said...

You have the sweetest hubs ever! He loves you and he knows you LOVE flowers.

Linda said...

That's pretty and a sweet gift for sure. I must confess though that I don't prefer roses and while they've lovely, they're my least favorite of flowers. I prefer simple Shasta Daisies (our wedding flower) which have no pleasant scent, or most of all I love wildflowers best.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I love the pink, and your husband sure did pick a perfect bloom!

Linda O'Connell said...

Such a sweet gift, and so very pretty.

Anonymous said...

My hubby buys me roses still of being married of 55 years.

He knows I love roses.
So he buys me pretty pink, Darker pink, red and yellow.

I love those colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails