Thursday, December 13, 2018

Ho Ho Ho


Can anyone ever have enough Santas?

I thought there were enough of the white-bearded fella around here but I was wrong.



At a thrift store recently, a most regal and attractive Santa just about winked at me.

Oh, he was truly such a jolly old elf.

He was a big fella, too, standing about two feet high.

When I brought him up to the register with my other purchases, the sweet clerk said I could have him for half price.  Christmas score!

He was originally $6.99 so he was all mine for $3.49!

He's now welcoming visitors on the front porch. To keep him from blowing away, I set him on the top of a plant stand from summer.

Ho ho ho!  Glimpses of Christmas joy can happen every day, when we least expect them.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEMORY OF SANTA CLAUS?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

Oh visiting him with my Aunt Julie at England Brothers department store when I was a little girl. I was SO EXCITED. Love your new Santa.

Linda O'Connell said...

I love his beard. That Santa is a keeper.

Chatty Crone said...

You got a steal of a deal. That was a great price and he looks like a very nicely made Santa. I am one of the weird people, but my parents didn't tell me or lead me to believe in Santa. Weird - right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails