Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Learning from Each Other...


Blogging is gratifying in so many ways.


One of them is the joy of learning and getting ideas from fellow bloggers.

Such interaction with blog peeps is such a joy. 



It  makes life so much gentler and kinder, don't you think?

A couple of weeks ago, a dear blog peeps, Sheri, from Red Rose Alley, posted how she had some pink soap petals.

She put them in a dish and they looked absolutely adorable.

Eureka! I had rose soaps, too, but knew they'd never be used.


A dear friend had given me a pretty, romantic-looking pink glass dish on a pedestal.

I added the rose soaps to it and loved the result.



Thanks to Sheri, the bathroom counter now contains something lovely to look at!

WHAT IS ONE THING YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM FELLOW BLOGGERS?

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Susan, your rose soaps are beautiful. When I first saw them on the first picture, I wondered if they were soaps, then I kept reading. They look so pretty in the Pink glass dish. I love the soft color of your soaps. Yes, we learn things all the time from our blog friends, and I've learned from you in so many ways. Thank you, dear one.

~Sheri

Chatty Crone said...

I thought those were the most gorgeous roses i had ever seen. I can't remember off hand, but I have made some things off the internet too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails