Sunday, March 3, 2019

Another Winter Day, Tra Lah


Hello Dear Blog Peeps.

Hope you are having a good weekend, along with some chuckles and happy thoughts.

As anyone who lives in a four-season zone knows, winter can get pretty doggone long.




Yep.  By March, most of us are ready to say bye bye to the snow shovels and hello to tulips and chirping birdies.

Some are even praying, (like the sweet little angel shown above), that winter will scat, vamoose, say 'adios.'

So guess what is on the weather map for Western Massachusetts?

More snow.   



Okay, so quick zooming in on some positives in life is in order.

Here are a few from around here:

1) Pretty lace tablecloth is on the kitchen table.

2) Ginger tea is bubbling on the stove.

3) Warm, cozy flannel sheets and fluffy comforter make sleeping a divine experience.

4) Well-stocked refrigerator has fixings for many delicious meals.

5)  44th wedding anniversary was celebrated with hubs on Friday. Yippah!


6) Avocado plant, grown from a pit, is tall and beautiful on the kitchen counter.

Here's wishing each of you a terrific rest of the weekend. 

Hope it is sweet!




PLEASE SHARE A FEW THINGS THAT ARE POSITIVES IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW.

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

Positive things: No snow where I live
My sister is here for at least six weeks to keep me company.
Since we've been in a draught for many years we finally
have RAIN...and a lot of it.
Heard from my adult children today and all are well.
Sang Mozart's Ave Verum in choir at Mass today...one of
my favorites.
Stay warm Susan I hope spring is right around the corner for you all there.

Chatty Crone said...

It does look a bit cold - you and hubs snuggle to keep warm - happy anniversary to both of you. What was the last picture - a cake?

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy Anniversary, Susan. 44 years, that's very special. I love your list of positives, and the ginger tea sounds good right now, as it's been cold and raining. But that's actually on my "positive" list, as I love the rain! : ) Your little Angel is the cutest ever.

Have a nice first week of March.

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

That tiny angels thrills my heart. SNOW, a four letter word around here. Worst winter in 20 years or more. I am always freezing and can't get warm, no matter how many layers, or much I jog. Okay the last part is a lie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails