Hello Dear Blog Peeps.
Hope you are having a good weekend, along with some chuckles and happy thoughts.
As anyone who lives in a four-season zone knows, winter can get pretty doggone long.
Yep. By March, most of us are ready to say bye bye to the snow shovels and hello to tulips and chirping birdies.
Some are even praying, (like the sweet little angel shown above), that winter will scat, vamoose, say 'adios.'
So guess what is on the weather map for Western Massachusetts?
Okay, so quick zooming in on some positives in life is in order.
Here are a few from around here:
1) Pretty lace tablecloth is on the kitchen table.
2) Ginger tea is bubbling on the stove.
3) Warm, cozy flannel sheets and fluffy comforter make sleeping a divine experience.
4) Well-stocked refrigerator has fixings for many delicious meals.
5) 44th wedding anniversary was celebrated with hubs on Friday. Yippah!
6) Avocado plant, grown from a pit, is tall and beautiful on the kitchen counter.
Here's wishing each of you a terrific rest of the weekend.
Hope it is sweet!
PLEASE SHARE A FEW THINGS THAT ARE POSITIVES IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW.