A new day arrived with a steady drizzle of chilly rain instead of sun.
There was no church service to go to because, as we all know, churches are closed due to you-know-what.
Still, the day is only partially gone and many small but good things have already happened.
1. We are alive.
2. God is the same today as He was yesterday and will be tomorrow!
3. We had delicious coffee, eggs, rice, beans, and toast for breakfast.
4. We had a video call from our son who lives out-of-state.
5. We had phone messages from our daughter. She is offering to buy groceries for us so we don't have to go to a supermarket and get exposed to the virus.
6. The house has heat.
7. A friend called us to see how we were doing.
8. The daily newspaper was right at our doorstep, informing us of what is happening in the world.
And on and on. See?
All I had to do was take time to look around to find good things. There are many, many more.
CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT A FEW GOOD THINGS IN YOUR OWN LIFE TODAY?